Aka TRX, this course provides an understanding of the key concepts of Suspension Training, giving learners all the necessary skills to teach a safe, effective and great class. The ITEC Suspension Training award is an internationally recognised qualification, and not merely just a certificate of attendance.
Internationally recognised, ITEC has been awarding high quality and respected industry qualifications since 1947. It is now one of the world’s leading and most successful awarding bodies specialising in the health and fitness sector. Please Note: Although it is recommended, a prior fitness qualification is not required to attend this course.
Through a combination of theory and practical learning, the following areas are covered:
- Benefits of Suspension Training.
- Exercise variations and progression.
- Joint Stabilization
- Class structure and planning.
- Suspension Training exercises.
- Pre and post class stretching.
- Safety considerations and injury prevention.
- Pre-exercise medical screening.
Course runs subject to minimum numbers